For today’s post, I wanted to share with you guys some of my absolute favorite motivational/inspiring quotes.
I’m a BIG fan of inspiring quotes. I’m that type of person that whether for the heck of it or for a picture, I’m constantly looking up and reading inspiring quotes. I mean, why not? It’s fun, and personally, it actually does end up making me feel REALLY motivated/inspired.
I’m sure you guys have seen or heard some of these before, or different versions of these but still, I figure why not share them with you guys in hopes that it’ll end up inspiring you and/or becoming a favorite of yours?!
* * * * * *
With that being said, here they are in no particular order:
- “Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.” – Babe Ruth
2. “Know what sparks the light in you. Then use that light to illuminate the world.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” – Roy T. Bennett
4. “If you want to be successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.” – Jen Welter
5. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
6. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
7. “You might not write well everyday, but you can always edit a bad page. You can’t edit a blank page.” – Jodi Picoult
8. “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight, but no vision.” – Helen Keller
9. “The secret of making dreams come true can be summarized in four C’s. They are curiosity, confidence, courage and constancy; and the greatest of these is confidence.” – Walt Disney
10. “The world is a book and those who do not travel, read only one page.” St. Augustine
BONUS: A posse ad esse, which is Latin for From Possibility to Actuality.
* * * * * *
All of these quotes really mean a lot to me, because at some point or another, they helped me get through a tough time…kind of weird to think about right? How a few words from someone I don’t even know, could help me? But it’s the truth.
There’s something about them all, individually, that if I’m having a bad or un-creative/productive sort of day, they somehow manage to help me find my way back to everything it is that I’m working towards and helps the creativity begin to flow again…
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and that somehow or another it inspired you.
Leave me a comment down below or on social media about what YOUR favorite motivating/inspiring quote is. Do we have any of the same? Are they completely different? Let me know, I’d love to hear them! 🙂
Please follow, like, share and comment and I’ll see you guys in my next post!
PS – Sorry for being a bit m.i.a. with the blog lately, there’s just been A LOT going on recently in my work and personal life. But I hope you guys can bare with me, and I promise to go back to my normal consistency. I hope you guys are going to enjoy the next couple of posts coming your way! 🙂
-Xoxo, Leo Girl ❤