Gooooooooooooooooood Morning Everyone! 😊
I’m here at work, and so far it’s been a pretty slow day, not much going on in the office right now. So, I was sitting here brainstorming what some of my future posts should be about and reminiscing on old ones, and although I do have a list already of future topics I want to and will speak about, I realized that a lot of my recent posts have been pretty serious/heavy topics. So I thought about it and figure that I’ll do an impromptu post of something a lot more lighthearted than some of the others that have been going up lately. 🤷🏻♀️
It’s another tag, and yes again, I know doing tags are predominantly for YouTubers and you really don’t see things like that going up on blogs, but I thought it would be something fun and sort of out of the blue to do today. 😅
This is pretty much an Everything Fall 🍁🍂 tag. I don’t know about anyone else, but Fall is like my favorite season. It’s not too hot, not too cold (that is when the weather is actually cooperating), and it’s just like the perfect time of year. The leaves are changing colors and falling, pumpkin and apple picking, it’s just a really beautiful time of year.
There’s a really beautiful quote that I always see around this time of year and love so much; “The trees are about to show us how lovely it is to let the dead things go.” It might sound a little weird and/or gruesome, but there’s just something about it that I like. It’s also the passageway for the holidays starting which is exciting in itself (to me anyway).
So it’s all going to be two different tags technically, but all the questions and stuff are going to be Fall related.
Let’s get started! The first one I’m doing is I Heart Fall.
I Heart Fall Tag:
1. Favorite Fall scent – It’s this candle called Home from Bath & Body works…UGH I love it so much, it’s so pretty and soft smelling, definitely my favorite. Unfortunately, it says limited edition on it so I’m not sure if it’s something you could still purchase online or in store.
2. Best way to spend a rainy day – Personally, at home cuddled up in a blanket with (or without) your significant other watching movies/Netflix all day.
3. Favorite Fall Drink – This is hard to say, because I know the basic answer would be Pumpkin Spice Latte, which I’ve tried and think is okay, but I’m not obsessed with it like other people. So I’m just going to say my normal Iced Caramel Macchiato drink from Starbucks. ☕️
4. Football 🏈 , yay or nay? – Somewhere in between, it’s probably like jumping on the bandwagon, but I always get excited for watching it when the SuperBowl comes around, and every year when it does, I tell myself next season I want to REALLY get into it, but never do lol.
5. Favorite article of clothing this Fall – Sweatersssssssssssssssssss ! and long boots 😍
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? – Oh dear…haunted ANYTHING and me are just not a good mix, I’m too much of a chicken shit for any of that lmao 🤦🏻♀️
7. The scariest movie you’ve ever seen… – The Exorcist movies SMDH!!!
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? – I’m such a chocolate person that I’ll say KitKat, but actual candy probably swedish fish or those candy hamburgers.
9. What will you or your kids be this year? – I have no idea yet!!!! Still in the process of figuring that out lol.
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? – The leaves changing colors and falling is my absolute FAVORITE thing, it’s so pretty everywhere because of that. 🍃🍂🍁😍
The next tag is called An Autumn Tag.
An Autumn Tag:
1. The smell of pumpkin guts or rotting leaves? Rotting Leaves.
2. Sweet or salty pumpkin seeds? Sweet.
3. Store bought or pumpkin patch pumpkins? If I could go, it would definitely always be pumpkin patch pumpkins, otherwise I’ll settle for store bought ones. 🎃🎃
4. Wool or knit sweaters? – Little bit of both honestly.
5. Halloween party or explore haunted places? – Halloween Party! 💃🏻
6. Apple pie or pumpkin pie? – Pumpkin pie
7. Still, silent nights or rainy, windblown nights? – Rainy, windblown nights! ⛈
8. Witches or ghosts? –Witches
9. Raking leaves or climbing trees? – Lol what? Umm climbing trees
10. Ouija boards or ghost stories around a campfire? – I’m a chicken shit people, neither!!!!! 🙄🤦🏻♀️
11. October or November? – November!!
12. Black cats or owls? – Black cats.
13. Fireplace or candle light? – This one’s hard, so I’ll just say both.
14. Monster movies or their classic novels? – Can never beat the classic novels!
15. Carve or paint pumpkins? – Carving pumpkins!!
Well that’s all I’ve really got for today, please comment below or send me messages on social media or something if there are things in particular you, my readers, want to see more of. Always open to new ideas of things to post!
Also, feel free to comment below somebody of YOUR favorite Fall things, and/or answer the questions that I answered 😌.
Also, I’m seriously thinking about starting a YouTube channel. I know basic right? lol, but it’s something I’ve been thinking about for a while, and the more I think about it, the more I want to make it happen. It would sort of be a visual aid for my written blog here, not necessarily touching upon all the same things, but something similar to it. What do you think? Leave me your thoughts on it.
Until next time!
-Xoxo, Leo Girl ❤