Good Morning Everyone and Happy Friday! 😀
I came across this tag back in May on a fellow blogger’s page (which I can’t remember the name of at the moment, sorry!), that I thought would be fun to do and try so here we are.
I think this is going to be such a fail for me, because I’m so indecisive with picking my absolute favorites, that I’m most likely not going to be able to narrow anything down to just ONE product 🤦🏻♀️
But let’s give this a go and just get started! 🙂
* * * * * *
- You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
For ‘high end’ I think it would be between the Tarte Shape Tape Hydrating foundation or the Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte foundation because I’ve been LOVING those 2 lately. But for drugstore, I think I would go back to my OG foundation from when I first got in to makeup, which is the Neutrogena Skin Clearing Liquid foundation.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or just ignore it completely.
I’m the type that I feel SO awkward in situations like that, because I want to help and point it out so badly, but I also don’t want to make the situation in general awkward or make the person feel embarrassed. Ugh this is hard, I probably wouldn’t say anything, am I a terrible person for that? I’m sorry….😭
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
This is SO hard because I’m such a lipstick girl that I literally have like a million of them all over the place. But if I REALLY had to choose, I think it would either be Verona by Ofra, Lolita by Kat Von D, or Candy K from Kylie Cosmetics.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
What wouldn’t I do differently?! For starters I would take a lot better care of my hair, not in cleaning it, but the way I styled it and the products I used like conditioners, volumizers, etc. As for makeup, well I would watch a lot more YouTube the way I do now to learn how to do more things makeup OTHER than just foundation and concealer! 😂
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut. Do you:
(a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical.
(b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or
(c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
Ugh, this is another one. Okay, so I know obviously I would be receiving AND paying for a service, which if I’m not happy with, I should voice that to either do better or get a refund, but in a situation like this…I’ve never been able to say anything. I kind of just like get upset to myself without saying anything to the actual person. I don’t know why, I’m just weird like that, and will feel bad if I say anything, so I guess (A).
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
For me since I’m super simple it would either be the Too Faced Sweet Peach, the Chocolate Bar palette, or the Tarte Rain Forest of the Sea palette (the original…I think).
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
First of all, what kind of robbers would not touch or take anything else in the house except my makeup?! I don’t like this question…but I suppose I would say any/all of my skincare products, because as long as I have clean, clear, glowing skin, I think I’ll be okay for a while.
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you:
(a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed
(b) Ask them to repurchase it or
(c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?
Firstly, I really don’t typically tend to lend out my makeup, and if I do it would probably only be to like my best friend(s)/people I’m SUPER close to. Secondly, it would depend on which product exactly it was that they destroyed. I’m sure I’ll be annoyed as hell at first, but overall as long as I know I can replace it, I’ll just end up letting it go and probably just telling them that they can keep it lol.
* * * * * *
So what did you guys think? I told you I wasn’t really going to be able to narrow anything down to just ONE product. Ugh lol😂. But I would LOVE to hear your guys responses to these questions/scenarios, so let me know! 🙂 Have a great weekend and stay tuned for new posts coming soon!
-Xoxo, Leo Girl ❤