For my Blogmas day 6 post, I wanted to share with you guys my go-to Christmas playlist; what I use specifically, my favorite songs, etc.
*Which, BTW, we’re down to the final 7 days before Christmas, 1 week!!…how freakin’ crazy is that?! It’s going so fast!! 😩*
Personally, if there’s anything that REALLY gets me into the Christmas spirit aside from the obvious decorations, holiday cheer, etc., it’s the music. I could be having the crappiest day, and as soon as I turn on my Christmas music station/app, I INSTANTLY feel at least 85% better.
And of course in the day and age that we live in, there are god knows how many streaming services to be able to get ANY sort of music (i.e., Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, etc.), but the one in particular that I use for it is the iHeartRadio app.
I suppose it’s nothing “out of the ordinary” or insanely different compared to any of the other mentioned streaming services, but I’ve just always gravitated towards this one.
I have this one station specifically for Christmas music called ‘iHeart Christmas Music’ IN the app, which has ALL of my absolute favorites. Some oldies, some newer songs, but nonetheless they’re all great. And if you’re from New York and have listened to the 106.7 Lite FM station, you know that during the holidays, up until midnight on Christmas day, they constantly play Christmas music.
I remember every single year when I was a kid, my parents would always have this station playing during the holidays for my brother and I to listen, so that’s what the iHeart radio station reminds me of and I think is the reason that I love it so much. It’s also great because it’s unlimited Christmas music ALL the time, all year around, with no commercials at all whatsoever either. If you haven’t seen or checked it out before, I DEFINITELY recommend that you do ASAP.
* * * * * *
But anyway, let’s get into the actual music/songs part of this post…
I’m pretty much just going to be mentioning my absolute favorites (which is like ALL of them lololol), but I also don’t have a specific number of them I’m trying to mention or stop at, so we’ll see how this goes 😂.
So let’s get started (in no particular order)!! 😄
- The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You) by: Nat “King” Cole (which is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Christmas song, EVER btw).
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by: Mariah Carey
- It’s The Most Wonderful Time of The Year by: Andy Williams
- Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree by: Brenda Lee
- A Holly Jolly Christmas by: Burl Ives
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer by: Gene Autry
- Last Christmas by: Wham!
- Feliz Navidad by: Jose Feliciano
- Blue Christmas by: Elvis Presley
- Wonderful Christmastime by: Paul McCartney
- Happy Xmas (War Is Over) by: John Lennon & Yoko Ono
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by: Bing Crosby
- Santa Tell Me by: Ariana Grande
- Do They Know Its Christmas? by: Band-Aid
- Happy Holiday/Holiday Season by: Andy Williams
- Linus & Lucy by: Vince Guaraldi Trio
- Mistletoe by: Justin Bieber
- Where Are You Christmas? by: Faith Hill
- O Come All Ye Faithful by: Nat “King” Cole
- Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town by: Jackson 5
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by: ‘N Sync
- Santa Claus is Comin’ To Town by: Bruce Springsteen
- The Christmas Shoes by: NewSong
- Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas by: Justin Bieber
- Fa La La by: Justin Bieber
- This Christmas by: Donny Hathaway (although I really like the Chris Brown version as well)
- Silver Bells by: Andy Williams
- Silent Night by: Frank Sinatra
- Please Come Home For Christmas by: Eagles
- Grown-Up Christmas List by: Amy Grant
- Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! by: Dean Martin
- You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch by: Thurl Ravenscroft
- Greatest Time Of Year by: Aly & Aj
- We Three Kings by: Aly & Aj
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by: Aly & Aj
- O Tannenbaum by: Vince Guaraldi Trio
- O Holy Night by: Mariah Carey
- Sleigh Ride by: The Ronettes
- Carol of the Bells Siberian Christmas by: Trans D Slayer
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside by: Brett Eldredge (feat. Meghan Trainor)
- Santa Baby by: Kylie Minogue
- Jingle Bell Rock by: Bobby Helms (I literally can NEVER listen to this without ever thinking about the Mean Girls scene btw 😭 anyone else?!)
- Christmas Time is Here by: Vince Guaraldi Trio
- Merry Christmas Darling by: Carpenters
- Little Saint Nick by: The Beach Boys
- Hallelujah by: Pentatonix (love Demi’s version too obvi!!)
- Do You hear What I Hear? by: Carrie Underwood
- What Christmas Means To Me by: Stevie Wonder
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by: Mariah Carey
- I’ll be Home For Christmas (If Only In My Dreams) by: Frank Sinatra
* * * * * *
I’m SURE that once I post this and re-read it, I’m going to end up remembering more that I love, but these are the top 50 that I could think of just off the top of my head. BUUUUUT, I hope you guys enjoyed this post!!
I wanted to mention, btw, being that we’re quickly approaching Christmas, I figure for the next 2 weeks that I try to post as much as I can in a week in order to just really be able to finish December off strong (with Blogmas). So, I hope you guys enjoy the last couple of posts I have lined up for you!
Thank you so much for reading, please follow, like, share and comment, and I’ll see you guys on Thursday for my Blogmas day 7 post!
-Xoxo, LeoGirl ❤