*This one is for my fellow book lovers! ❤ *
A new year, a new list of books to try reading before the end of this year.
Last year I had made it a goal of mine to try and read 30 books before the end of 2018, unfortunately with everything that was going on in my life, I wasn’t able to complete/achieve that goal and I had sort of put any sort of reading in the back burner.
I LOVE reading and getting to buy new books, but I suppose that just goes to show how much crap I was going through at the time that distracted me from actually doing the reading.
HOWEVER, I would really like to try and get back to it because I have a TON of books backed up since last year that I really need to get to and am excited to read.
With that being said, I am making it a goal of mine (again), that by the end of 2019, I will have read (and documented that I did so) 30 books or more. We’re still in January, and I’ve got plenty of time, so I really think I can accomplish this goal if I start ASAP.
So, because of this goal, I wanted to share with you guys a few of the books that were on my reading list at the moment, which is the main purpose of this post today.
Let’s make a challenge out of it, if you’re interested, do what I’m trying to do, and by the end of the year or even throughout the year, tag me in all of the books you end up reading. I’d LOVE to hear from you guys about it, and who knows, we’ll probably even end up recommending a few to to each other along the way to make the list grow longer/faster! 🙂
Scroll down to see the list of all the books I plan on reading throughout the year thus far….
* * * * * *
In no particular order:
- Through The Looking Glass And What Alice Found There, by: Lewis Carroll
- Harry Potter And The Cursed Child, by: J.K. Rowling
- Unrivaled, by: Alyson Noel
- Stay With Me, by: Mile Gray
- Every Breath, by: Nicholas Sparks
- You Are A Badass Everyday, by: Jen Sincero
- The Little Book of Writer’s Wisdom, by: Steven D. Price
- Inspiration And Motivation For Writers, by: Chloe Henderson
- A Christmas Carol, by: Charles Dickens
- Hocus Pocus & The All-New Sequel, by: A.W. Jantha
- Written In The Stars: Constellations, Facts and Folklore, by: Alison Davies
- Spirit Healing: How To Make Your Life Work, by: Mary Dean Atwood
- Be Your Own Astrologer: Unlock The Secrets Of The Signs & Planets, by: Joanna Watters
- The Summer List, by: Amy Mason Doan
- The Girl You Thought I Was, by: Rebecca Phillips
- The Super-villian And Me, by: Danielle Banas
- The Dutch Wife, by: Ellen Keith
- Sadie, by: Courtney Summers
- The Dream Sourcebook,: A Guide To The Theory And Interpretation Of Dreams by: Phyllis Koch-Sheras, PH.D. & Amy Lemley
- The Kiss Quotient, by: Helen Hoang
- Mindfulness: A Practical Guide, by: Tessa Watt
- Blog Inc., by: Joy Deangdeelert Cho
- The Little Book oF Answers, by: Doug Lennox
- The Four Agreements, by: Don Miguel Ruiz
* * * * * *
Well guys, at the moment, those are all of the books that I have lined up to read throughout this year, and I’m sure that at some point or another, I’m going to attempt to add a ton more to it (I CANNOT be trusted in Barnes & Noble alone haha).
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and that you end up accepting my little challenge and keeping me updated throughout the next few months of where you’re at with your reading. I’d love to hear from you guys about this! 😀
Please like, share, follow and comment and I’ll see you guys in my next post!
-Xoxo, LeoGirl ❤