Today’s post is going to be a short, random and fun post completely dedicated to my favorite movies (as you could tell from the title).
I know that I’m a huge movie lover, so I figure why not make an entire post about it?! Let’s also keep in mind that there are obviously other movies that I LOVE as well that are not listed, so I wouldn’t necessarily say that these are like my favorite movies of all time (although a few of them are), but when I was thinking about this post, these were the ones that came to mind right away!
These are in no particular order:
- Harry Potter (ALL OF THEM!! Is that technically cheating because it’s not one particular movie? I don’t think so…🙃)
2. The Twilight Saga (All of them! Again, totally probably cheating but whatevs 🤷🏻♀️)
3. Fast & Furious (all of them! Okay okay, this is the last franchise I love, I promise!)
4. Mean Girls. I mean c’mon… this is just self explanatory… “You can’t sit with us!”, “She doesn’t even go here!”, “Nice wig Janice, what’s it made of?….Your mother’s chest hair!!!”, “On Wednesdays we wear pink,”….classic!!
5. He’s Just Not That Into You. To be honest, I only came across this movie about a year or so ago, and I think I just randomly saw it on TV, started watching it and just ended up loving it for some reason. I could watch it all the time now and never get bored of it.
6. Step Brothers. I mean…again, self-explanatory…. “He better not get in my face, or I’ll drop that mother f***er,” “I’m not gonna call him dad…even if there’s a fire!”, “Dad what are you doing it’s shark week!”, “Pow!”.
Another classic. Talk about never getting tired of watching a movie.. the more I watch this movie, the more I die of laughter each and every time.
7. Monster-in-Law. Why do I love this movie? I could not tell you tbh. I just find it funny and interesting. Who doesn’t love a good Jennifer Lopez movie anyway, am i right?!
8. Deadpool. I gotta give credit to Diego on this one. If it wasn’t for him, I probably would’ve never went to watch this and ended up loving it so much. He’s into all the superhero movies and stuff, so I had really just went to see this for him, and ended up loving it. Plus I mean….Ryan Reynolds is just sexy as hell, so like… why wouldn’t I go see it? If you’re not into the superhero stuff, I would recommend just going to see this movie for him (even though he looks fugly for the majority of it).
9. Big Daddy. This is SUCH an old movie, but it is SO adorable (I mean how freakin’ cute is Dylan & Cole Sprouse when they were kids?!). So cute and funny, if you haven’t seen this movie, I highly recommend that you do.
10. Any Nicholas Sparks Movie (The Notebook, The Last Song, A Walk To Remember, etc.). What can I say? I’m a hopeless romantic, and Nicholas Sparks literally never does wrong with his books/movies.
* * * * * *
Well guys that’s it for this post, these are my top 10 favorite movies (although about 4 of them are franchises then specific movies, but whatever you get the point!!). Also, clearly my favorite genre of movies consists primarily of comedies, romantic comedies, and action haha 😂.
Let me know in the comments and/or through social media if these are any of your favs too, or if you just have completely different ones, and why!
See you guys in my next post 🙂