In lieu of Halloween being just a few short days away, I thought it would be fun to do two little Halloween tags, of This or That and Trick or Treat.
This or That
1. Chocolate candy or Fruity?: Depends what kind of fruity candy tbh, but 9 times out of 10 it’ll be chocolate.
2. Witches or Vampires?: I’m obsessed with both! 😍
3. Trick or Treat?: Treat
4. Halloween party or Scary movie?:Halloween Party!!
5. Skeletons or Zombies?: Skeletons, I don’t fuck with Zombies…
6. Trick or Treat or Hand out candy?: Trick or Treat
7. Hay ride or Corn maze?: Both sound fun, but probably corn maze. I would probably legitimately get lost though and no one would ever hear from me again lol.
8. Scary costume or Funny costume?: Funny/Quirky costume!
9. Pumpkin seeds or Pumpkin Pie?: Pumpkin Pie….CHEESECAKE (game-changer)!!😍
10. Bottle feed a baby zombie or walk through a dark forest?: It’s contradicting what I said from earlier, but bottle feed a baby zombie lol.
11. Bats or Black cats?: Black cats! 😁
12. Pumpkin Spice or Hot chocolate?: Both…but mainly hot chocolate
13. Celebrate in your neighborhood or at the mall?: How about celebrate in someone ELSE’S neighborhood lol
Trick or Treat
1. Your Favorite Halloween Candy: Chocolate, it would definitely be KitKat; Candy, it would definitely be candy hamburgers lol
2. Do You Believe in Ghosts/Spirits?: I definitely do, I don’t exactly know why, but I do.
3. The Spookiest Thing That’s Ever Happened To You?: This has happened to me a few times actually where I’ll be sleeping then out of nowhere wake up a few hours later, in the middle of the night, and I’m half asleep but I’ll see this dark figure in the left corner of my room, but it’ll be like high up towards the ceiling. And I swear it looks like the shadow of a full on person. I’ll rub my eyes, and blink a bunch of times in hopes that it’ll go away, but it doesn’t; only until I literally jump out of bed to run and turn the light on will it finally go away….and then I’ll leave the light on and sleep with it like that for the remainder of the night because I’m a big baby 🙂.
4. Favorite Halloween Costume You’ve Ever Worn?: I would have to say the costumes I wore last year; my best friend and I (unknowingly) were planning on doing similar costumes in that I was gonna be a Lion Tamer and she wanted to be a lion, so we coordinated and that’s what we ended up being. We also did another costume where she was Harley Quinn and I was Minnie Mouse, but again (unknowingly) we matched red and black lol.
5. Do You Still Dress Up?: If I can, I will, but I don’t think I will be this year.
6. If You Had To Dress Up This Year, What Would You Be?: For some reason, for the past few years I always think about and REALLY want to be a Female Mario, or “A Sexy Plumber” how most costume shops refer to it, because I find it really cute, but it still has yet to happen, so probably that lol.
7. How Old Were You When You Stopped Trick Or Treating?: I want to say about 10. My parents stopped us really young because my mom didn’t care for Halloween, it made her more nervous than anything especially in the neighborhood that we live in.
8. Favorite Scary Movie: I HATE and am terrified of scary movies, so absolutely none, worst Halloween celebrator EVER lmao.
9. If You Were In A Horror Movie, How Far Do You Think You Would Get? (Five Minutes, Halfway, etc.): For sure, I would be the first one to get caught/die. Without a doubt.
10. Worst Halloween Costume You’ve Ever Had?: A FREAKIN’ WITCH. There was a good like 3-4 years straight where I kept being a witch for one reason or another, I wore the same one twice, my parents got a new one for me…..it was just a bad time. I got sooooo sick of it that to this day I hate witch costumes.
11. What’s One Unusual Thing You Are Afraid Of?: I’m afraid of a lot of dumb stuff, and I don’t know if this means unusual as in dumb or what, but I’ll say when I’m laying in bed sleeping or about to go to sleep, I’ll lay on my belly and my feet end up hanging off the bed a little, that freaks me out because I swear someone or something is going to come from the bottom and yank me by my feet.
12.Creepy Dolls or Creepy Clowns?: Creepy nothing how about🙃
13. Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers or Leatherface?: Freddy -vs- Jason was the first scary movie I EVER saw when I was like 8 and it’s traumatized me ever since, so fuck you both 🙄. I don’t know who or wtf Leatherface is lol, so I guess Michael Myers.
14. Favorite Halloween Movie?: Ahhh such a close tie between Hocus Pocus and all the Halloweentown movies!!
15. 1-10 How Much Do You Enjoy Halloween?: I’ll say a 6 or 7, I loved the trick or treating and dressing up aspect, but I hate the stupidity that some people decide it’s okay to do/be on that day, especially in the area that I live in.
16. Favorite Halloween Decorations: I have 4 pieces in my room that I absolutely love. I have these little fairy lights around my vanity, but each individual light is in the shape of a pumpkin, so that’s really cute. I LOVE all things Charlie Brown, so I found this snowglobe in CVS that is Halloween themed, has Snoopy dressed as a witch surrounded by pumpkins, and when you shake it, there are little bats that fly around, it’s adorable!!!! My favorite Fall candle which is Home from Bath and Body Works. And finally, this little figurine of three pumpkins stacked on top of each other, and they light up, but the light is multicolored, and changes its color every few seconds.
17. Are You Superstitious?: For some things, but not the silly ones like if you step on a crack, you’ll break your mothers back. More like the type of thing where you’re really excited about something but you shouldn’t really talk about it too much to too many people because some people have bad intentions and can mess it all up for you; or similarly, when you first have a baby (although this may only be a Hispanic superstition), you shouldn’t show too many people what the baby looks like or introduce them to too many people because again, people have bad intentions and could do brujeria or something on the baby.
18. Could you Handle Staying The Night In A Haunted Building?: No, I would probably die of a heart attack 🙃
That’s all I’ve got for today, let me know in the comments below what your guys answers to the above questions are, I’d love to hear your responses! Also let me know future posts that you guys would like to see, always open to hearing what you guys have got to say.
Til next time,
-Xoxo, Leo Girl ❤